• Home
  •   
  • Contact
  •    
  • Make a Payment
  •    
Once you have have paid your $35 deposit, I will place you on the wait list. If you decide that you would like your name removed from the wait list after you have made your deposit, you will receive your refund less $25. Once I am ready to begin discussing your files and working with you, you will pay for the remainder of your blog makeover. If you have paid for your makeover, you will receive a refund less 50% of your blog makeover package. If I have started working on the actual design of your blog, a refund will not be available.

Please be sure to check your email throughout this process. I am constantly logged in to my account during the week and will often reply to your email in a matter of minutes. Once I am ready to work on your blog, the process can move very quickly. If at any time you stop communicating with me for a period longer than one month without notice, you will lose your $25 deposit and place on the wait list. Payment for your blog makeover should be placed within a week of your being added to the wait list to secure your spot in line.

After we have chosen a kit for your blog makeover I will invoice you through paypal and will purchase and download your files. I will invoice you and purchase your digital kit only after I have received payment for your blog makeover.
Please note that I am the only one that will have access to any purchased digital files, and I cannot share them with you as it will violate the Terms of Use. If you change your mind after making your payment and no longer wish to order a blog makeover, I will refund your design minus $25.

Once you have paid and I have all your files, I will need photographs for the blog, along with wording for the header, titles/photos/etc...for the sidebar (if you purchase the deluxe), and any other information you may want to include.

With each blog makeover you are given one free revision. You will have the opportunity to see the header before anything is set up, and can ask that changes are made. Once you have seen the blog, you will have a chance to make requests for additional revisions. If a change is made that you are not happy with, I will gladly edit those revisions again for you. Any additional revisions and extra work will be billed at $25 per hour.

Once you have made payment you agree to keep my logo, with the designers of the kit linked in your sidebar, and you agree not to alter my design as long as you have it up on your blog. You are agreeing to reset the template and remove my header and logo if you decide to make any changes. You may not alter my template in any way, nor will you share it with anyone. Of course adding photos, links or anything else is permitted. I just ask that you not edit the work that I have done, and that you do not edit my work, and then sell the edited work for a profit.

Please email me with any additional questions. Thank you.